3575 Cahuenga Blvd West
If you are looking to jump start your career in an high-tech industry, this is for you!
What We Need
Motivated & enthusiastic individuals who want to be Software Development and User Experience Guru’s
Supporting our clients.
Someone who is looking for a great way to start a career in Software Development and User Experience.
Must be able to work well with other team members and be willing and eager to talk with clients.
This is once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to grow with a fast-paced company and a talented team. We are looking for someone who wants to grow into a full-time position and become part of the NetDNA success story.
Internship takes place in the LA area
Can come into the office consistently, Full-Time position (40 hours per week), if you would like to come in more, even better.
Recent graduates are welcome.
Individuals who want to gain valuable experience.
This internship is unpaid, but for those who take on larger roles, we will have full-time positions available.
Again, if you're into Web Development and User Experience and want to be part of a success story, this is a huge opportunity!
– Meet awesome people/make great connections
– Learn from the inside view of an entrepreneurial company connected to the movers and shakers in start-ups
– Connect and collaborate with the top names and companies in Tech
– Gain valuable experience in production, project management, software development and user experience
– Work with serial entrepreneurs who built and sold several companies
RECRUITERS MAY NOT CONTACT OR APPLY ON BEHALF OF CANDIDATES!
Please e-mail [email protected] with your resume and a brief description highlighting your background and what you'd like to accomplish here at NetDNA. We look forward to hearing back from you!
NetDNA Full-time, Unpaid Responsibilities
Everyone (pending your experience) will begin in Customer Service. As you become accustomed to the office, the brand & the flow of things the internship can progress into an engineering / software development position:
I. Software / Support Engineer
II. Research & Resolve Client Issues
As we discover what your interests and abilities are, we can develop a unique combination of these responsibilities
NetDNA Full-time, Unpaid Requirements
– Ideally, you've already worked in software development companies
– You are familiar with:
– CentOS, Nginx, Apache & Apache Traffic Server
– Log File Rotation
– Using subversion automating systems and admin functions
– A desire to develop strong coding skills
– Ability to connect with clients & resolve issues independently
– Confidence and a cool head working in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment