250 GREENWICH STREET NEW YORK
NCR CORP Description
The incumbent will be part of the Information Technology Services (IT Services) Field Operations organization responsible for IT support of the NCR Executive Office (EO) in New York City, and will work closely with members of the EO, IT Services teams, and key members of NCR’s cross-organizational business teams. The role requires a technically strong individual who is resourceful and confident under pressure. This positions reports to the IT Services Executive Senior Technical Engineer.
IT Services is committed to keeping NCR at the forefront of innovation and technology. It is our mission to develop and deliver IT services and solutions that optimize the operational effectiveness and market performance of NCR. We enable our company’s success by:
• Providing faster access to the most relevant information to drive quick and efficient business decisions
• Enhancing innovation through technology.
• Providing a better work experience for NCR’s employees.
• Facilitating an improved experience for NCR’s customers.
• Driving agility and scalability by integrating platforms across our enterprise
Other Benefits Associated with this Role:
• Exposure to many areas of IT Services – new technology, application support, and deskside support in Executive Office
• Access and visibility to leadership team, upper management, and business leaders
• Recognized expert in many technologies
NCR CORP Part-time, Paid Responsibilities
– This is a position at the Executive office, the intern will work a PT schedule during the semester.
NCR CORP Part-time, Paid Requirements
Key Areas of Responsibility
• Provide IT onsite support, including telephony, PC hardware, printers, and mobile devices
• Facilitate onsite vendor activities and service calls
• Act as technical liaison between local business units and IT Services
• Provide mid-level IP Telephony and Cisco network support to primary facility and assigned secondary sites
• Support Field Operations regional and global activities, including deployments, real estate projects, and mergers and acquisitions
• Ensure sites maintain adherence to IT standards
• Strengthen local and corporate relationships that enhance individual standing and positively reflect on Field Operations
• Manage hardware inventory and documentation
• Maintain good relationships and work closely with Executive Office Administration to resolve issues and meet the needs of the business
Must be pursuing a bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any other technical degree.
Candidate must have a full year left in its studies – Junior status
Must be able to work 20 hours a week