7101 TPC Dr.
Control Laser Description
For over 50 years, we have been continuously improving the development and delivery of industrial marking, engraving, semiconductor, and micromachining systems by proving unmatched total solutions to its global customers.
Control Laser 2 Part-time, Paid Requirements
• B.S. M.S. Mechanical Engineering Degree
• Solid knowledge of engineering fundamentals
• 3 + years experience in design and draft experience
• Proficiency in 3D solid modeling, including complex assemblies, technical drawings, sheet metal and
• Solidworks & AutoCAD experience preferred. (Rendering, Motion animation, simulation analysis is plus)
• Familiar with manufacturing process
• Familiar with Metric & English Systems
• Strong attention to detail
• Enthusiasm for mechanical engineering
• Ability to work independently and move ahead under pressure on multiple projects with competing deadlines