IPC Technical Services LLC Description
IPC Technical Services (IPCTS). We are minority woman owned firm based in Tucson, AZ. We are a full service Technical Talent Acquisition, IT, Engineering, Healthcare Services and Staffing Solutions provide.
IPC Technical Services LLC 5 Full-time, Paid Responsibilities
– Drive growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
– Manage several accounts and be the face of the company to many clients.
– Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
– Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
– Make outbound lead follow-up calls by telephone and/or e-mail to qualify leads and sell products/services.
– Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
– Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law and regulations.
– Partner with sales team and executives to achieve sales goals and grow business.
– Prepare and communicate sales reports and monthly/quarterly presentations, track key account metrics, quarterly sales results and annual forecasts
IPC Technical Services LLC 5 Full-time, Paid Requirements
MARKETING / SALES INTERN
IPC Technical Services LLC. is looking for a qualified intern to join our marketing/Sales team. Our marketing department produces quality work for major companies in the Tucson AZ area, and seeks an intern who can participate in various stages of online marketing campaigns.
This intern should be prepared to work in a team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing.
Assist in the creation of e-mail campaigns and intro business letter
Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
Assist with fulfillment of marketing offers ie Company's brochures and Capabilities
Attend trade shows, conferences, Procurement & Gov Conferences
Assist with the Proposal (RFP) preparation
Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
Enter contact information into CRM
Provide support to social media efforts
Maintain tracking report
IPCTS is looking for an undergraduate student in the Tucson area who is majoring in Sales, Marketing or Advertising. This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of Web and social media. PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience is a bonus, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position.
Marketing, Sales, Advertising, Computer Science, Mathematics, Language