247 W 30th St.
TekScape is an industry leader in advanced technology services, focusing on a results-oriented, business-minded approach to incorporating all of a business’s technology solutions and management needs. Rising above the competition, the engineers at TekScape have a unique ability to map business processes and technology in order to maximize a company's return on IT investment. Our expert engineers provide high-level Network integration, Voice over IP solutions, Server, Data Center and Cloud architecture. TekScape is among the leading Cisco re-sellers in the NYC Gotham territory and has been featured for four consecutive years on the Inc 500|5000 list for fast growth companies. In 2012, TekScape was featured on the Next Gen 250 by CRN magazine.
If you truly want a unique learning experience in all marketing executions, this would be the ideal opportunity for you! TekScape has a fun, open, relaxed, and exciting culture that you will be proud to be a part of! The office also has plenty of snacks and coffee/tea to go around!
TekScape Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required) Responsibilities
TekScape needs a marketing intern to work alongside the marketing team to:
• Develop campaigns
• Handle digital media
• Assist in content creation
• Create blogs
• Write and edit press releases
• Construct videos
• Help execute the inbound marketing strategy for demand generation
TekScape Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required) Requirements
• Enrolled in a college in one of the following programs: Marketing, Business, Digital Marketing, Communications, or Public Relations
• Junior or Senior-level standing
• Experience with Adobe, Microsoft Office, and Photoshop
• Great verbal and written communication skills
• Interest in the IT industry
• Minimum 10-20 hour commitment a week
• Detail oriented
• Eager to learn!