People can make money in life, or they can make a difference. If they're lucky, they'll do both. They need to know that at Mandragore | UFlexData, there's a high probability that they'll do both.
UFlexData is on the cutting edge of Cloud Technology. We provide a highly unique, internet based platform designed to optimize small business computing by eliminating servers, PCs, and other premise based hardware all together.
We're looking for energetic, organized, and bright people that are passionate about what we're doing. This is a chance to work at a company that's at the leading edge of business consulting and technology. These are client-facing positions. These are our most immediate needs for on-boarding.
Uflexdata 2 Part-time, Paid Responsibilities
– Interface with current clients via phone and email
– Create trouble tickets and provide level one support after training
– Triage and submit issues to engineering
– Customer Tracking
– Coordinate with teams to deploy technology and marketing improvements
– Enhance internal communications
Uflexdata 2 Part-time, Paid Requirements
– High GPA in an industry related degree
– Excellent oral and written communications skills, “people person” strongly preferred
– Detail-oriented, and organized Windows desktop support analyst with a high level of enthusiasm, dedicated to high quality customer service
– Proficient in Windows XP, Windows 7, and Microsoft Office (last three versions in particular)
– General working knowledge of applications
– Able to thrive in fast-paced, demanding environments
– Understand how computers and software can increase efficiency
– Possess skills in analyzing, formulating, trouble-shooting, and synthesizing
– Burning desire for self improvement with goals of an advanced positon in Marketing Support or Technical Engineering
– Ability to work independently in a highly reliable capacity