11715 Administration Dr.
Midwest Networking Services Description
Midwest Networking specializes in Professional IT Support, Managed Services, VOIP and Cloud Integration for small to medium businesses. Due to our new growth and opportunities, we are expanding our Engineering team.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who wants to be a part of a growing dynamic environment. We view our employees as our greatest asset. If you want to join a team where you can get in on the ground floor with a company that will value your ideas, knowledge and creativity, we want to meet you.
Midwest Networking Services Part-time, Paid Responsibilities
Provide both onsite and offsite IT support and consultation for clients in diverse industries. Assess client networks for security, stability and performance and make necessary recommendations and changes. Proactively engage in every opportunity to ensure prompt and efficient technology solutions for clients.
Midwest Networking Services Part-time, Paid Requirements
• Advanced knowledge and experience with assembly, diagnosing and repair of workstations, servers and LAN/WAN hardware.
• Strong knowledge and experience with TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, RDP and VPN
• Advanced knowledge of all Windows Operating Systems – workstations and servers including Active Directory.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite especially Outlook.
• Advanced knowledge of antivirus solutions.
• Working knowledge of Terminal Services, Citrix, SQL and Exchange Server.
• Cabling Cat5e / Cat6, etc
• Degrees/certifications are a plus.
• Must have clean driving record and reliable transportation
• Occasional on-call/weekend work
• Willing and able to drive to and from any metro locations throughout the day.
• Background check and drug screening