VKNETWOKS IT SOLUTIONS Description
VKN is your one-stop IT /SAP Staffing, Placement and Project Services.
Company is looking for an intern with experience in software design, coding and debugging. This knowledge is essential for all applicants. Experience gained in the classroom and through personal application will be accepted.
Contact VKN for SAP HANA – BIG DATA ANALYTICS Projects, SAP HANA Training, IT Projects, and IT Offshore needs.
VKN provide services in Energy, Semiconductor, Education, Government, Medical Petrochemicals and Coal Industries, Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals, Computer & Electronics, Oil & Gas, Aerospace & Defense, Textiles, Apparel & Sporting Goods, Education/Universities, Food Processing, Entertainment, High-Tech & Electronics, Transportation, Shipping, Automotive, Consumer, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Public Sector
Permanent and Temp Service , Contract, Contract-to-Hire, Direct Hire and Payroll Services for start-ups to Fortune 500 companies.
Since VKNetworks.Com, Inc (VKN) founding in 1999 from Plano, Texas in United States of America, the firm has ventured into Satellite, Wireless & Telecom Network communication, Engineering, Transportation & shipping, Enterprise Resource Planning (Oracle, SAP), Software, and Information Technology sector. VKNetworks IT Solution is a Business Unit of VKN, primarily focuses on IT, ERP-SAP, Software Projects and Placement Services.
VKN is a State of Texas HUB Certified and Women Owned Minority.
VKN is a Registered “E-Verify” company.
VKN processes STEM & OPT Extension
F-1 students with STEM degree, who didn’t get H1B, can apply for OPT extension for 29 months instead 12 months with VKN
VKN helps your Human Resources professionals to achieve Workforce Flexibility and access our Quality Talent to meet ever changing business and market needs.
VKN maintains direct relationships with C-Levels, IT consultants and IT managers.
Our unique recruiting methodology simplifies the resourcing process.
We deliver the highest quality consultants in fastest turn around time.
VKNETWOKS IT SOLUTIONS 2 Full-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required) Responsibilities
– Producing contents related to SAP products, solutions and services, Staffing company web site, Web management, IT security
– Coordinate with teams to utilize SAP technology to improve communication
– Contribute in improving functionality and profitability for SAP
– Documentation and testing new software in SAP applications
– Assessment of new SAP application ideas
– Research competitor's SAP offerings
– Work focus to be a SAP Functional and Technical Knowledge
– Work in selected SAP Module & SAP DEMO
VKNETWOKS IT SOLUTIONS 2 Full-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required) Requirements
– Have IT competency in the following: knowledge in ERP-SAP
– Understand how computers and software can increase efficiency
– Web page content writing
– Possess skills in analyzing, formulating, trouble-shooting, and synthesizing