CHEP Aerospace USA Inc Description
CHEP Aerospace Solutions is a growing company with over 25 facilities spread across Europe, Asia Pacific and the USA. CHEP Aerospace Solutions provides asset pooling and repair services to airlines and is part of Brambles Ltd, an Australian Stock Exchange listed company with over 14 billion USD capitalisation please visit
We are looking for an intern student to support/assist on the Health and Safety Project to be based in one of our repair service facility below;
CHEP ORD – 1851 Arthur Avenue, Elk Grove Village, IL 60007
CHEP LAX – 12912 Chadron Avenue, Hawthorne, CA 90250
CHEP SFO – 340 Shaw Road, South San Francisco, CA 94080
CHEP DFW – 1300 Minters Chapel Rd, Suite 300 Grapevine TX 76051
CHEP IAH – 3340 C. Greens Rd., Suite 300, Houston, TX 77032
CHEP Aerospace USA Inc Full-time, Paid Responsibilities
– Aerosafe Manual implementation plan to be completed by end FY2015; detailed review and improvements of issued sections
– US MRO Station Compliance Reports for overall program and identify gaps
– Review released documents for local/state/federal requirements and update drafts accordingly
– Matrix Reports for each location and documented completion
– Research and develop training outline for FY2016 safety program
– Ensure proper execution for each US MRO location, work on improvements (where needed) and ensure each location has their updated/completed documents
– iCare reporting requirements and monthly responsibilities
– CHEP MRO Near Miss Reporting Stats and Analysis Reports
– Detailed Safety Audit of home location
CHEP Aerospace USA Inc Full-time, Paid Requirements
– Education: At least 2 completed years of college towards a degree.
– Excellent Communication Skills (verbal and written).
– Must be proactive with strong personal drive.
– Must be willing to work a flexible schedule, if needed.
– Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word.