1400 NW 159th Street, Suite 102
Kalorik USA Description
Internship opportunity available for Graphic Design students looking to gain real-world experience with a fast-paced, rapidly growing company! This internship will provide experience in graphic design – package & production design, photography, advertisement creation, as well as provide the student with invaluable interaction with the company's Designer, Sales & Product Development Teams, and Managing Director. Come and apply what you've learned in class to our Design Department!
Established in Belgium, in 1930, Kalorik® has become synonymous with fine engineering and unique product development. As one of Europe's first manufacturers of small electric appliances, the company's initial product was one of the very first electric toasters. With this well recognized achievement and a thirst for new invention, the company established offices in the U.K., Germany and Switzerland to further innovate and design new and exciting products. Today, Kalorik® is a second-generation industry leader. Its passion to create superior products is a guiding force in the company's commitment to new trends in product development, meticulous care for detail, and to maintaining cutting edge manufacturing facilities. It is this careful balance, combined with Kalorik's experience and traditional values that has led to the company's worldwide success.
Kalorik USA Part-time, Paid Responsibilities
– assist Designer with photo shoots including staging, lighting and setting up/tearing down shoot, when needed
– clean images and place logos on all photos, when needed
– assist Designer to create ads for print and digital advertisements, when needed
– assist Designer with gift box and product packaging design, when needed
– organize digital files and digital photos
– assist Designer with project priorities
– collaborate with Designer to complete projects as assigned
Kalorik USA Part-time, Paid Requirements
– classes in Graphic Design (including digital design)
– exposure to product photography desired
– experience in Adobe Lightroom, Photoshop, InDesign required