National software Management Description
Junior Mechanical Engineer
• Analyze, design, develop, and maintain products; assist in commercialization.
• Assist in identifying and organizing requirements. Apply usability procedures and principles at project or product-line level or through customer input.
• Build prototypes, products, and systems for testing; set up and run laboratory simulations.
• Design testing procedures and coordinate testing. Conduct tests, document results, and develop client presentation.
• Conduct and/or participate in technical reviews of requirements, specifications, designs, codes, and other artifacts.
• Evaluate engineering approaches and risks to produce and iterate development plans.
• Train and support clients and field representatives.
• Contribute to design standards and support design reuse.
• Author technical reports, papers, articles, presentations, and patents.