14703 FM 1488
Canrig Drilling Technology Ltd Description
Canrig Drilling Technology Ltd., with revenues of approximately $400M, provides equipment, tools, services, and software products to oil and gas companies worldwide to improve the safety and efficiency of the drilling process. Our workforce, like our technology, is rapidly expanding and looking for a Electrical Engineer Intern.
Canrig Drilling Technology Ltd 5 Full-time, Paid Responsibilities
• Performs development engineering, for both new and existing products
• Maintains product safety in all designs
• Participates in company safety meetings and safety awareness
• Provides accurate budgeting in assigned projects
• Performs design prototyping, including field implementation and testing
• Follows required regulatory codes
Canrig Drilling Technology Ltd 5 Full-time, Paid Requirements
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
• Ability to apply advanced mathematical concepts such as exponents, logarithms, quadratic equations, and permutations.
• Ability to apply mathematical operations to such tasks as frequency distribution, determination of test reliability. and validity, analysis of variance, correlation techniques, sampling theory, and factor analysis.
• Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
• Spreadsheet and word processor software.
• Knowledge of drafting principles including CAD.
• Design creativity.