15 Corporate South
Rang Technologies Inc. Description
We at Rang Technologies specialize in Analytics and Data Mining Solutions and Services. Areas that we focus are Clinical Data Analytics, Marketing Analytics, and Financial Analytics. Our employees provide consulting services in variety of analytics including but not limited to SAS Clinical Programming, Bio-Statistical Services, Credit Score Card development, Fraud Detection, Credit Risk, Market Risk, Basel Modeling, Data base marketing, Campaign Management, Web Analytics, Optimization, Predictive Modelling, Propensity Modelling, Survival Analysis, CDISC Consulting, and Power Analysis. We also provide training to bridge the gap of industry needs and the candidate’s qualifications, considering candidate strengths and interests.
Rang Technologies Inc. 5 Full-time, Paid Responsibilities
– Developing predictive models in the area of marketing
– Understanding business problems and translating it into data mining problems
– Applying techniques such as clustering, classification and association
– Web analytics, Data mining techniques application for large data.
– The key personnel shall also demonstrate experience using advanced analytic techniques such as modern econometric methods, multivariate statistical analysis, clustering and segmentation, experimental design, optimization and text analytics.
– Predictive models to improve advertiser campaign performance
– Machine learning models for categorizing web pages and content
– Fraud detection & automated ranking content quality
Rang Technologies Inc. 5 Full-time, Paid Requirements
– MS in Analytics or Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Industrial Engineering, Operations research, Financial Engineering or related field.
– Experience using packages such as EXCEL, STATA, MATLAB, SAS, R, Python, Mathematica, Perl, Oracle 11g, SQL.
– Strong problem solving skills are a must! This is primarily a problem-solving job
– Programming skills SAS, R, Python.
– Experience/Interest in machine learning, data mining, and predictive analysis
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Ability to work independently and with a team
– Experience with natural language processing
– Experience in building production machine learning systems using big data
– Experience with open-source tools (Hadoop/Pig/Hive, Mahout, R, Weka, etc.)
– Experience in data visualization and presentation
– Experience in Digital Advertising