15 Corporate Pl S
Rang Technologies Inc. Description
We at Rang Technologies specialize in Analytics and Data Mining Solutions and Services. Areas that we focus are Clinical Data Analytics, Marketing Analytics, and Financial Analytics. Our employees provide consulting services in variety of analytics including but not limited to SAS Clinical Programming, Bio-Statistical Services, Credit Score Card development, Fraud Detection, Credit Risk, Market Risk, Basel Modeling, Data base marketing, Campaign Management, Web Analytics, Optimization, Predictive Modelling, Propensity Modelling, Survival Analysis, CDISC Consulting, and Power Analysis. We also provide training to bridge the gap of industry needs and the candidate’s qualifications, considering candidate strengths and interests.
Rang Technologies Inc. 5 Full-time, Paid Responsibilities
– Develop and validate Credit Risk models in different industries.
– Research the frame work of credit risk models
– Collect data for Credit risk modeling
– Prepare Data for modeling
– Using R , SAS or PYTHON, Weka for model building and model validation
– Document the process present the finding to the management
– Prepare PowerPoint presentations and document preparation for the entire credit risk modeling process.
– Collaborate, Support, Advise and Guide in development of the models.
Rang Technologies Inc. 5 Full-time, Paid Requirements
– MS in Finance, Financial Engineering, Analytics or Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Industrial Engineering, Operations research, or related field.
– Good understanding of Probability of Default (PD), LGD and EAD modeling technique.
– Very good understanding of Predictive modeling techniques and their application.
– Knowledge of Credit life cycle.
– Statistics and machine learning techniques.
– Conducted and applied statistical methodologies including linear regression, logistic regression, ANOVA/ANCOVA, CHAID/CART, cluster analysis
– Team player and collaboration skills.
– Programming skills in R, SAS, and PYTHON.
– Fluency with Excel, PowerPoint and Word
– Strong written and oral presentation / communication skills – must have the ability to convey complex information simply and clearly
Nice to have:
– Relevant experience in banking/capital markets at a commercial bank with a well-developed credit risk management infrastructure or comparable experience working as an advisor to a financial services company
– Demonstrated knowledge in credit and/or market risk measurement and management
– Experience at a regulatory or rating agency in the areas of credit risk management, risk rating systems, regulatory capital, and/or capital markets
– Thorough understanding of some or all of the following:
– Credit lifecycle within a commercial bank
– Credit risk management infrastructures
– Good quantitative methods and tools supporting credit risk measurement
– Current industry and regulatory issues (Basel II)