600 interstate business park
Dannex Construction Description
Manager is responsible for managing and ensuring site and office safety, and has a comprehensive knowledge in the day to day execution for their assigned project(s) including managing, coordinating, and supervising subcontractors, vendors, and personnel to ensure the work is completed on time, within budget, while adhering to World of Color`s quality standards and client satisfaction.
The job responsibilities, tasks, and duties may differ from the job description and other duties, as assigned, may be part of the job.
Dannex Construction Full-time, Unpaid Responsibilities
• Ability to write clear and concise thoughts in a professional manner.
• Excellent written and oral communicator.
• Effectively manages problem prevention strategies to limit reactionary practices.
• Selects, supervises, trains, motivates, assigns, counsels, and disciplines staff.
• Ensures project goals and expectations are realistic, achievable, and revisited/revised at appropriate times during the life of the project.
Dannex Construction Full-time, Unpaid Requirements
Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Architecture
Performance of the required duties will require physical ability to climb permanent and temporary stairs, passenger use of construction personnel hoists, ability to climb ladders and negotiate work areas under construction. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Performing this job requires use of hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls, sit, talk, hear, stand, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works on-site at the construction work site where the employee is exposed to moving mechanical parts; high precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; outside weather conditions and risk of electrical shock. The noise in these work environments is usually moderate to very loud. This is a general statement of required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties as assigned.
Comprehensive knowledge of cost control, budgeting, and accurate and decisive cost reporting, billing and forecasting.
• Familiarity of all aspects of building to include site work, structure, finishes, envelope, MEPS.
• Advanced computer skills with the ability to use MS Office with proficiency (Word, Excel, Outlook, Project, and PowerPoint)
• Understands estimating software
Has an operating knowledge of the company standard software for project scheduling.