403 South Allen Street, Suite 101
VideoMining Corporation Description
We are seeking Computer Science/Electrical Engineering graduates to assist in the development and maintenance of our cutting edge video analytics solutions. The selected candidate will be given ownership of projects and tasked with their end-to-end execution. This involves ensuring smooth data collection, utilizing VideoMining’s proprietary software, analyzing and error-correcting data, and preparing reports. The candidate will become a member of our vision services group, and will have the opportunity to work with a team of highly motivated individuals.
Your academic specialty aside, if you are a smart and responsible problem-solver who likes writing code and executing projects, VideoMining wants to hear from you!
VideoMining is a leading provider of software-based services for converting video into actionable information. The company’s breakthrough technologies work with surveillance type cameras to automatically derive behavior and demographics of people to provide retail businesses with real-time “intelligence” for improving customer service, marketing, and merchandising. For more information about our company, please visit: .
VideoMining Corporation Part-time, Paid Responsibilities
• Write responsible and reusable software to analyze data, convert between data formats, and error check data.
• Interface with video annotation team to correct and prevent errors.
• Monitor existing platforms to ensure reliable data collection.
• Occasionally assist in the installation of new platforms:
o Perform site survey of customer location to finalize the platform plan.
o Approve the installation of the platform performed by contractors.
o Configure VideoMining’s proprietary software.
VideoMining Corporation Part-time, Paid Requirements
Required Experience and Skills
• BS in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field.
• Formal instruction in computer programming.
• Excellent analytical ability and problem solving skills.
• Ability to learn and work efficiently in a fast-paced, unstructured environment.
Preferred Experience and Skills
• Experience with Python or other scripting language.
• 1-2 years experience in software development or similarly technical field.