286 Fifth Ave
CleanEdison is a Manhattan-based green startup that is seeking smart and driven interns who are passionate about the sustainability industry and creating strategic partnerships and new business opportunities. As a rapidly expanding company, there is plenty of room for growth. We are looking for an intern to assist in obtaining new business in national markets. As a national leader in environmental education and green workforce development you will be at the forefront of an exciting industry.
CleanEdison 3 Part-time, Unpaid Responsibilities
– Contact construction, architect, and engineering firms to promote our brand and services
– Schedule individual and corporate classes with firms of all trades and sizes
– Demonstrate ability to work from an automated CRM system (SalesForce experience a plus).
– Assist in contract and proposal construction.
– Prepare, issue, and verify invoices and other sales management deliverables
– Assist in marketing and sales of all product lines.
– Act as liaison with internal departments such as operations and government relations.
CleanEdison 3 Part-time, Unpaid Requirements
– Strong people person and customer service skills
– Self-motivated, hardworking, dependable, reliable, responsible, and punctual
– Strong organizational and time management skills
– Proactive personality (Energetic, Enthusiastic)
– Ability to Cold Call
– Ability to work autonomously and also with individuals at all levels of the organization
– Comfortable working directly with customers in person and over the phone
– Professional phone etiquette
– Smart and quick-thinking
– Good at problem solving
– Experience or interest in a field related to clean energy/the environmental sector
– Computer savvy
– Entrepreneurial mindset
– Experience working in an office and/or startup environment