Boston Biotech Clinical Research, LLC Description
Boston Biotech Clinical Research is seeking an individual to serve as a Social Media Marketing Intern with the possibility of continuation after the initial 6 months.
To apply for this job, visit the website and complete the application form:
About BBCR, LLC
BBCR is a global clinical-regulatory consulting firm offering strategic, innovative and cost-effective solutions to small and medium drug and device companies.
These are true solutions throughout development obstacles of life-science products.
BBCR is a strategic clinical innovation organization (SCIO) that via Simplifying Clinical Research offers a new paradigm for clinical-regulatory roadmap, and simplified pathway through the phases of clinical development.
Boston Biotech Clinical Research, LLC Part-time, Paid (College Credit Required) Responsibilities
The person will be responsible for the marketing initiatives using social media and web tools like Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook and other social media and tagging websites. The individual will also be responsible for maintaining the website, including regular minor updates and publishing of blogs. We are looking for someone who can engage customers and leads on social media on various healthcare and biotech topics, and participate to the business development effort.
Boston Biotech Clinical Research, LLC Part-time, Paid (College Credit Required) Requirements
• 4 year BS/BA degree in marketing, business, communications or related curriculum
• Experience in B2B marketing in social media, marketing communications or digital marketing
• Excellent knowledge of and ability to maximize potential of social media marketing outlets
• Ability to conduct online research on different blog topics, companies, news using social media and other web tools.
• Savvy and knowledgeable about social media trends, innovations and technology
• Ability to translate technical information into engaging social media content- strong ability to write content that emotionally connects with the customer/public
• Highly organized and detail oriented; ability to work both independently with minimal supervision and also in a team environment communicating with individuals across the organization
• Ability to create web content, elicit feedback and respond
• Experience using metric to measure impact of social media efforts
• Experience in healthcare industry is a requirement