1201 Peachtree Street
Rothschild Capital LC Description
Assists in all marketing activities and objectives for a portfolio of residential properties assisting with all advertising and marketing initiatives. Assists in reputation management, online content and resident relations as well as all Social Media and branding initiatives. 10-25 hours per week. This position has the potential to turn into full-time employment.
– Analytical – Synthesizes complex or diverse information; collect and researches data; use intuition and experience to complement data; designs work flows and procedures.
– Oral Communication – Speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listen and get clarifications; responds well to questions; demonstrate group presentation skills; participate in meetings.
– Customer Service – Responds promptly and thoroughly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
– Written Communication – Write clearly and informatively; edit work for spelling and grammar; presents numerical data effectively.
– Teamwork – Balance team and individual responsibilities; exhibit objectivity and openness to the views of others; give and welcome feedback; contribute to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of the team above own interests; build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; support everyone's efforts to succeed.
– Quality Management – Look for ways to improve and promote quality; demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness.
Rothschild Capital LC Part-time, Unpaid Responsibilities
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
– Assists in the development and execution of marketing strategies and programs.
Partners with on-site management to implement creative marketing and advertising strategies.
– Portal websites administration and support including Search Engine Optimization, Content Marketing, social media and Internet Listing Sites.
– Research / develop ideas and create/edit original content including but not limited to: website and blog content, social media posts, articles, email campaigns and more.
– Assists in the development and execution of a comprehensive social media strategy focused on high quality content that engages and grows our social media audience.
– Assist Operations & Training Manager with various marketing audits.
– Assists in reputation management projects to improve resident retention as well as the Resident survey program and the “we are here for you” program
– Other duties as assigned.
Rothschild Capital LC Part-time, Unpaid Requirements
– 1-2 years of experience in Marketing
– Strong MS Excel skills and proficiency with other MS Office software.
– Proficiency with Adobe Captivate software preferred.
– Strong verbal and written communication skills.
– Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities.