1441 Ute Blvd. #360
RIESTER is a privately owned advertising agency and headquartered in Phoenix, AZ with offices in Los Angeles and Park City. Modern, fun and fast-paced work environment.
Whether for class credit or simply agency experience, RIESTER is your ticket to see the inner-workings of a top advertising and public relations agency up-close and personal.
With more than two decades of experience as Brand Activists™ who motivate people to get involved with issues and brands that matter, RIESTER offers nonpaid internships for high-achieving dynamos looking for a career in advertising or PR.
Interns have a front-row seat to some of the best creative and account work out there today—all in a fun, fast-paced office culture that spans integration (a.k.a. client service), creative and PR
RIESTER Part-time, Unpaid Responsibilities
• Your ambition and drive make you an avid researcher and knowledge lover.
• You’re a social media buff, but you’re also great with people in the real world—which is a big help when doing research focus groups with the context planning team.
• Out of this world critical thinking skills? Check. Rock star writing ability? Got it covered.
• You’re a jack-of-all-trades, but are stoked to learn about best practices from all areas of the agency, including planning events and writing press releases for PR, performing social media and web analytics research for digital, completing projects for media and preparing work orders for integration.
• With your editor’s eye, you’re always the one to point out proper grammar and spelling…even when texting your friends.
• You’d love to get an in-depth look at how TV and radio commercials are made, and working directly with the broadcasting stations sounds even better.
RIESTER Part-time, Unpaid Requirements
• Maintain a schedule of 15 or more hours per week.
• Current junior or senior at an accredited university, or a recent grad with a degree in advertising, marketing, communications, PR or a related field. (Younger than a junior? Tell us why you think you’d be an awesome RIESTERite.)
• Eagerness to learn about all aspects of the agency while shadowing team members, attending weekly status meetings and coordinating projects for clients.
• Highly organized with impeccable attention to detail.
• Motivated to work independently and take the initiative to get things done.
• Compelling writing skills and research abilities.
• Attendance at weekly meetings to check in with internship coordinators and department heads.
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills to help out at the front desk.
• Ability to run errands as needed.
• Adept at all things Mac, including Keynote, and skilled at the word processing classics: Microsoft Office and Google
• When applying, please also include a cover letter with your resume. In addition to applying online, please send your
resume and cover letter to [email protected]