888 Washington Street
Lead Surge LLC Description
Lead Surge LLC is a small but busy advertising agency specializing in B2C direct response lead generation. We are seeking an intern to start June 1st.
This will be a paid internship, and you will be expected to work 40 hours a week. It’s a fast-paced environment, the deadlines are often ridiculous, and there will be a healthy dose of stress because of that. Our clients depend on us and we take that responsibility very seriously. We have to stay until the deadlines are met; therefore, we’re not strictly a 9-5 company.
You will work right beside executive management and have the opportunity to feed off their passion, learn from their experience and effect change at the company’s ground level. As our business continues to grow, this role could lead to a full-time position in the future.
The office is in Dedham, MA, and is conveniently located right off of I-95 at exit 15A across from Legacy Place. Please note, we are a dog-friendly office and usually have four dogs wandering around the office, looking for handouts and loudly playing while we’re trying to have conference calls.
If you have the skills and enthusiasm we are looking for, please send your resume. DO NOT send us a typical cover letter but tell us in 400 words why you think you would be the best candidate based on your background and education. Standard, boilerplate cover letters will simply not be read.
Lead Surge LLC Full-time, Paid Responsibilities
The work will vary from day to day, but responsibilities will include:
• Updating the number of leads generated by advertising sources in each market on a daily basis within our Lead Tracking report.
• Obtain e-tear sheets and cross-reference with ads submitted to ensure accuracy.
• Contact newspaper sources for circulation verification.
• Research different media sources within prospective markets.
• Work with media reps to obtain broad pre- and post-logs.
• Validate actual broadcasts vs. what was ordered; adjust lead tracking spend accordingly.
• Assist with administrative duties, such as opening and sorting mail, scanning documents and filing electronically on the server.
Lead Surge LLC Full-time, Paid Requirements
• Fluent in MAC OS and Microsoft Office products with advanced Excel skills.
• Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree.
• Highly organized and able to multitask in a fast-paced, detail-oriented environment.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Independent and takes initiative to complete projects or tasks.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.