3527 S. Halsted Ave
Tattoo Technologies Description
We are a SaaS Company that just released three platforms (iOS/Android/Web). We have had much success with our company, but with any startup, we are looking for other like-minded people who understand the startup world and the needs we have in order to move to the next phase.
First a little bit about our company and situation:
-We have successfully raised capital in friends & family round and ready for Series A
-We have successfully released three products (iOS/Android/Web)
-We have successfully took in over $10,000 in first day revenue
-We have a handful of VC's looking into our company.
-We do not having more funds for payroll until Series A is released
-What you'll find about our company and what makes us valuable, for every 0.09 we spend in marketing, we take in 0.33 in revenue.
We are in a locked situation right now; waiting for new funding to extend our payroll and more working capital, however, in order to do so with the VCs, we need a balance sheet. We have had many private offers – and of course – to move on, we need to follow the checklist of DD.
Tattoo Technologies 5 Full-time, Unpaid Responsibilities
– Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
– Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
– Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
– Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
– Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
– Assist in the creation of signage, circulars, mock ups, e-mail campaigns, on line promotion, etc.
– Provide support to social media efforts
– Assist in the distribution or delivery of advertising materials
– Assist with execution of trade shows
– Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
– Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
– Update contact management software
– May maintain tracking report of public relations activity
– Prepare presentations
– Content Development – Create and publish website copy, press releases, blogs, newsletter articles, and other online content.
– Link Building – Update and maintain directory links, identify opportunities for new links.
– Keyword Research – Monitor search volume for targeted keywords, identify new keywords.
– Other Duties – Assist with online reputation management initiatives, brainstorm for content ideas.
Tattoo Technologies 5 Full-time, Unpaid Requirements
– Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing/Advertising
– Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
– Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
– Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
– Strong copywriting skills with an advanced understanding of grammar and the ability to write in a variety of styles and tones
– Extensive knowledge and understanding of SEO, SEM, and social media
– MS Office proficiency
Knowledge of the Following a Plus:
– Understanding of SEO, and SEM
– Experience with Content Management systems such as WordPress, HTML and CSS
– Familiarity with HTML and CSS is a plus
Majors: Marketing, Sales, Advertising, Communications, Language