700 Montgomery Street
Free Range Puppies Description
, Founded in San Francisco, we are a multicultural hybrid creative house –ad agency & production company– sprinkling our love for storytelling across films, advertising campaigns and interactive projects that stand for a more meaningful world.
We are looking for an Art Director/Graphic Designer Intern.
Free Range Puppies Part-time, Unpaid Responsibilities
- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Free Range Puppies Part-time, Unpaid Requirements
- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and After Effects
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and feedback