L. F. Realty Description
I am a successful business woman who is often approached to be someone's mentor. It is flattering however it is time consuming. Yet, I want to give back and pour into others. In the same way; my mentors, teachers and coaches have invested in me.
You MIght be Wondering….
Position Title: Mentee
Location: Virtual Position
Mentee's primary duties include but are not limited to marketing. My Primary business is in real estate. I have other successful online business endeavors (which will be disclosed if hired). I need someone that is flexible. I do not hover or micro manage. I provide an assignment and a due date. Once it is complete. I review it, we schedule a conference call, and I provide feedback, if needed.
HERE IS WHAT YOU GAIN:
It is during our conference calls, when a project has areas for improvement that I educate you on how to take a project up a few notches. I share my skills and 10 years of professional experience with you. Also, during these call you can ask me for career advice or how to finesse career challenge you may be experiencing.
I look forward to working with and building a professional mentor/mentee relationship with those whom are serious, committed and possess a strong work ethics.
Thanks for your time and well wishes with your career.
BUT wait there is more…
I am an avid reader. I read 2 to 3 weeks a month. Don't have time to read the likes of …. Think and Grow Rich, 7 Habits of Highly Successful people, Who moved my cheese? , Etc, etc., Every book I read I email a summary/ key points to my close connects. Get added to my “Hey, I just read this so you wouldn't have 2” email list!
L. F. Realty 3 Part-time, Unpaid Responsibilities
– Creates content Calendar, newsletters, and online promotions.
-creates and manages social media accounts
– Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
– Assist with marketing and user engagement campaigns
– Research and analyze competitor marketing.
– Collaborate on team for SEO experiments.
-creates stats reports using excel.
-completes other duties assigned.
L. F. Realty 3 Part-time, Unpaid Requirements
– Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
– Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
– Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
– Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.