902 Broadway, 3rd Floor
Leverate Media Description
LEVERATE MEDIA is a young and successful media agency specializing in high-performing online & offline advertising campaigns. We are based on Broadway in Flatiron District, Manhattan, with headquarters in Berlin (Germany) and offices in San Francisco, London, Paris, Singapore and Jakarta.
Are you a digital marketing student (or other relevant studies) looking for an exciting opportunity to gain hands-on experience with digital campaign management? Then we would love to hear from you!
• Support with the development of digital and paid social campaign concepts
• Assist with campaign set-up and execution
• Track, evaluate and report digital and social media channel performance
• Conduct research and develop strategic market insights to improve our online advertising services
Leverate Media Full-time, Unpaid Responsibilities
What we offer
• An exciting and varied internship with opportunities to gain work-relevant experience
• You will learn how to work with advertising tools, such as Facebook, AdWords and DoubleClick
• Challenging tasks and projects in a dynamic and international team
• An office in the heart of New York
• Unpaid. Transport costs are covered.
Did we spark your interest? Then we will be pleased to receive your application, including your earliest start date.
Your contact person is Andreas Mynster.
Please send your application to: [email protected]
Leverate Media Full-time, Unpaid Requirements
• Undergraduate or graduate student in Marketing, Advertising or a related field
• You must be able to get credited for the internship by your school
• Analytical, detail-oriented and creative in your work approach
• Work experience with digital advertising is highly appreciated
• Highly organized, good time management and the ability to meet deadlines
• A strong desire to learn and work in a fast paced environment
• German skills not required